Inhabiting the Cultural Imaginary Symposium
- Within the framework of technologies developed at the iCinema Centre, internationally acclaimed theorists and practitioners describe and deliberate recent advances in immersive and narrative exchange between human & place, human & machine agent, human & human.
- UNSW Kensington Campus Kensington.
- 21st September, 2007
iCinema Digital Media Seminar Series
- The goal of this series is to present papers from leading international and local scholars, along with UNSW postgraduate and postdoctoral researchers, to address issues of relevance to the converging fields of digital media and cinema.
- May – November 2007
- Foreign Correspondents: Female Epistolary Voice-Over in War Films, presented by Susie Walsh-Weirman
- Nottingham University
- 8/07/2004 – 10/07/2004
Present Continuous Past(s)
- Hochschule der Kuenste, Bremen
- 14/05/2004 – 15/05/2004
- Artspace and Ivan Dougherty Gallery, Sydney
- 22/11/2001 – 15/12/2001
- Cinemedia at Treasury Theatre, Melbourne
- 30/11/2001 – 01/12/2001